Are you an experienced operator who likes to be responsible for the production process? Then read on!
Inhuren.com is looking for a production employee for a specialist in recycling rubber car tires in Amsterdam. In this position you are responsible for the production process and for the quality of the product. You ensure that the machines are set up correctly. You also take care of the preparation and labeling of products. As an experienced operator you can work independently after the training period. You are enthusiastic and not afraid to roll up your sleeves. You have a great sense of responsibility and you like to deliver quality.
What you are going to do:
- The production of rubber granulate, steel, nylon and textile that meets quality requirements;
- Setting and adjusting machines in consultation with A-operator;
- Maintaining chips in the funnel of the main mill;
- Daily inspection of the production lines;
- Cleaning machines and the work floor;
- Bagging finished product;
- Maintaining production lists and correct packaging, labeling and storage of finished product;
- Reporting disruptions and / or incidents to the A-operator or Technical Service.
The client where you end up is known as the specialist in recycling rubber car tires and is based in Amsterdam. They are forerunners in the recycling market and take care of the entire recycle process; from collecting tires, processing and making new products from recycled rubber. Innovative and green entrepreneurship is central and they disseminate this knowledge internationally.
You will work in a small team. The organization has short lines of communication and a pleasant working environment. They work a lot with international customers and there is an informal atmosphere.
What we offer:
- A position with a lot of room for own initiative;
- Working at an international market leader in car tire recycling;
- Nice colleagues;
- Working in shifts (morning / afternoon / night) In the event of proper functioning, directly employed by the client;
- Competitive salary.
What we ask:
- Minimum 3 years of practical experience as an operator;
- LBO working and thinking level;
- VaPro A basic Operator or equivalent;
- Full-time / part-time availability;
- You are prepared to operate breakdown services (evenings and weekends);
- Experience in horticulture is an advantage but not a must;
- You come from the Amsterdam area (max. 25 kilometers travel time due to fault services).
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile and do you want to take on this challenge? Then get in touch!